Find scholarships, grants, and other aid to fund a world-class education.
of students receive
scholarships or grants
from The Afro-Asian Institute
of our students reduce
their costs by working
at least part-time
of Institute’s alumni are employed
The Financial Assistance Process
01. Apply for Scholarship
Creativity and innovation to challenge the status quo will affect what and how we teach and the intellectual ambitions of the institute itself.
Social engagement should orient students’ academic experiences to help them become critically engaged citizens, dedicated to solving problems.
03. Make Your Deposit
Afro-Asian Institute’s commitment to student success, important scholarship and creative activity, and public service sets it apart from other institutes.
1. For Transgender admission in both campuses, 1 seat for each program with 100% free education.
2. For Hafiz-e-Quran, for both campuses, 50% scholarship on tuition fee shall be given (Non-Medical Programs only)
3. For Sons/Daughters of Imam Masjid, for both campuses, 50% scholarship on tuition fee shall be given (Non-Medical Programs only)
For employee’s sons/daughters of Highways Department, Motorway Police, Rescue 1122, SOS village special scholarships shall be given. 3 seats for specially abled persons for Afro-Asian Institute with 50% scholarship will be granted.
Need Based Scholarships
1. For Orphan students, for Afro-Asian Institute, 50% Scholarship on tuition fee is granted once with proper evidence that student’s Guardian isn’t able to pay fee is established.
2. The Admission Office of Afro-Asian Institute can offer need based scholarships up to 20% whereas, as a special case (if any), the Principal is authorized up to 35% scholarship on tuition fee.
Merit Based Scholarships
1. Students having 90% marks or above in Intermediate exams, will be given 100% free education. Student shall submit an affidavit of Rs 100 stating that student shall maintain his/her CGPA 3.00 and not leave the seat, if so, shall pay full fee of the degree programme.
2. Students having marks 80% to 89% in Inter, will be given 50% scholarship on tuition fee
For existing students of Afro-Asian Institute, for 1st sibling admission, 50% scholarship on tuition fee & for 2nd sibling, 25% scholarship on tuition fee will be granted.
Scholarships will be reviewed at every semester, as CGPA of minimum 3.00 is mandatory for active status of scholarships except C, D & E