Get a taste of life at Afro-Asian Institute
Students are one of the key players in the emergence of a civilized society; it would not be wrong to say that they are the building blocks of society. Student life is always symbolized as the most exciting part of one’s life. Life at the campus is full of so many happenings, like exams, social gatherings, class presentations, performance pressure, competition, field trips, relationships, and much more. Everyone has the right to make the best out of their student life and make it pleasantly memorable. This can be done by achieving and maintaining physical and mental health and creating a fine balance in life. In order to help the students in their aspiring journeys, Afro-Asian Institute has established counseling services, named “Student Counselling Services”. This service helps students overcome their personal, academic, and social problems and to flourish in life.
AIMS & OBJECTIVES
The aims and objectives of counseling services are:
- To facilitate the personal, academic, and social and growth of students.
- To assist students in better understanding and utilization of their individual potential.
- To help students explore and highlight their unique competencies.
- To help students enhance their decision-making abilities.
- To equip students with skills to meet up with a variety of challenges in life.
- Arts and Dramatics
- Literary Society
- Music Society
- Islamic Society
- Health Society
- Business and Entrepreneurship Society
- Sports Society