Affiliated with Punjab Medical Faculty
- 2 Years / Onsite
- Intakes: Fall & Spring
Radiographer Diploma is concerned with operating radio imaging machines for example X-rays, Ultrasound, CT, MRI, ECG etc. and interpreting results. It also involves treatment of cancers and tumors with radiation. There are a lot of job opportunities for radiographer technicians in Pakistan as well as internationally. Radiographers are required in large numbers in Government and private hospitals, nursing homes, diagnostic centers and super specialty hospitals. Self-employment opportunities are also available in this field.
Afro-Asian Institute offers highly sophisticated equipment, experienced and talented educators, state-of-the-art laboratories to ensure comprehensive teaching with safe environment. For better clinical practices, we have MOU with Govt. Mian Munshi DHQ Teaching Hospital, Lahore, Govt. Mozang Teaching Hospital Lahore. We also have our own 2 renowned ultrasound clinics i.e. Gilani Ultrasound Center.
Diploma holders can work in the Radiology department and conduct, X-Rays, Ultrasound, CT Scans, ECGs and MRIs in stand-alone X-Ray labs or hospitals, nursing homes or clinics.
This professional program is for the technician community to provide them the latest techniques in the field of Medical Diagnostic Imaging worldwide. After completing this program, students have all the basic knowledge required for a Radiologist and can start his career in Pakistan & abroad.
Program Learning Outcomes
Diploma in Operation Theatre Technique equips and trains the candidates to work in the operation theatre as a reliable technician and a healthcare management team member.
- The students under this course learn to operate various diagnostic equipment like ventilators, defibrillators, monitors, heart rate monitors etc.
- The students also learnt interpersonal and assessment skills.
- The course also focuses on training the students about infection monitoring skills and knowledge and other procedures in the operation theatre.
- The students will also learn proper protocols and procedures through which they can assist various professional in the operation theatre such as anesthesiologist, nurses etc.
- They also learn how to sanitize and sterilize the operation theatre according to the NABH protocols and also help the nurses to carry out their roles properly.
How to Apply
Financing your Education
Do you have more questions?
43-52 Khayaban-E-Kareem Rd, near Nishtar Metro Station, Khayaban-e-Kareem, Lahore
How to Apply?
- You Apply
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
- We Connect
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
- You Get Ready
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.